2. How to Build an A: this book looks SO fun...and it contains the pieces so that he can build the letters himself!
3. Silicone Alphabet Letter Trays: to make crayons, jello, ice, candy and more! 4. A play kitchen: Is this super girly? I just think Q would have fun with it. And this one isn't very expensive and has lots of frills...and it's blue! :) When we talk to him about it, he seems VERY interested!
6. New labels: I like that they're little.
7. High Five Magazine: Quinn loves mail and so this will be a fun surprise every month!
8. An art smock: I'd love to find one that's vinal.
9. CARS Drift and Jump Track: This is a request from Q! This may be what he asks Santa for! :)10. On top of these things, I feel that Thomas, Buzz and Lightening McQueen will be the star of other gifts! Quinn's train table is BY FAR his favorite thing!!! He plays with it EVERY DAY and loves each and every train! It's fun for his collection to grow!!!
So, now it's your turn...let me know what I should add/take away on Q's list and tell me what Santa is brining your little one this year!