I must admit that I’m not usually a fan of all of the companies out there that throw parties, sell from a catalog, etc. If I go to the parties, I feel an obligation to buy something…and the product often seems pretty overpriced.
I also must admit that that is how I have felt about Scentsy. I have heard about it from numerous people but assumed that it couldn’t be as good as they all describe…
But, guess what!?!?!? I was wrong!!!! When Emily contacted me, I was excited to try the product! And, the first time I used it, I LOVED IT!!!
She gave me this darling Bloom Plug-in Warmer and the yummy Silver Bells scent. When I plugged it in, it smelled so yummy and Christmassy! I’ve even moved it around to different rooms so that the smell can take over my whole house! And, I love so much about it…
* It’s cuter than your typically plug-in.
* I can turn it on and off when I do and don’t want the scent…like a candle.
* There is no flame!!
* And, if my boys accidentally touch the wax, it won’t burn them!
Now for the best part!!!! … Emily is going to giveaway this same darling plug-in and one scent to one of ThePoeFam’s lucky readers! You’d be silly not to enter!!!
Here’s how to enter…You can enter THREE times (Please leave a separate comment for each entry!)
1. Follow ThePoeFam blog! (and leave a comment saying that you do!)
2. Go to Emily’s Scentsy page and tell me which flavor sounds the yummiest to you! (There are a BUNCH I can’t wait to try!!!)
3. Leave a comment telling me what’s at the top of your Christmas list this year!
I’ll announce one lucky winner on Tuesday, December 7th! So, you’ll have it in perfect time to give as a Christmas gift…or to make your house smell extra yummy for Christmas morn! :)