Since I’ve been a little “under the weather,” (and a pretty ‘blah’ Mommy) I thought Q deserved something fun! So, I spent a little time getting together a MTM based on one of his very favorite things…CARS!! Setting the scene was SO fun…and Q was VERY impressed! I got lots of “Wow…that’s cool! Kank ku, Mommy!”…which of course made it all worth it! …I’d say it was a ‘Dad gum’ good lunch! …”KAA CHOWWW!” Clockwise from top left:
1. Mater sandwich: I can take NO credit for this and didn’t do this lady’s masterpiece much justice…but at least you can tell it’s Mater. I can’t wait to use more of her brilliant ideas! (Thanks, Jessica, for sharing this site!!!)
2. Chocolate Pudding fuel with Fillmore! (he makes the “organic fuel” in Radiator Springs)
3. Cars cup!
4. Mini Oreo tires with Luigi and Guido. (they own the tire shop in Radiator Springs)
5. Cars fruit snacks
6. Sally’s Cozy Cone (ice cream cone with orange icing)…filled with bananas and a cheese base (Sally is the owner of the “Cozy Cone” hotel in Radiator Springs)
7. Mac is hauling some pretzels for an extra treat! :)
Here’s a behind the scenes look at my kitchen…such a mess!!!!…
Your MTM fits the movie to a T. I love this idea and my son would love it to. I checked out the sandwiches and all I can say is WOW! That is so cool. Thanks for sharing!
What a great thing you have going! I'm envious/jealous...which ever one is better and less biblically offensive :)
I looked through the site where you found the sandwich and that's a great resource!
Love it! Thanks for sharing these :) Such great inspiration. :)
I was wondering if you would be willing to share more of the cards in your rainy day box. I thought that was such a wonderful idea and have plans to make them for gifts this Christmas as well as for future birthdays! The teacher in me loves a good organized rainy day activity!!!
SO glad you are enjoying muffin tin meals and thanks for adding your post to the Muffin Tin Monday Blog Carnival at Her Cup Overfloweth
Oh my goodness, that Tow Mater is AMAZING!!!! LOVE!
That is such a fun idea! I love the Mater sandwich too! That website is a goldmine! :)
Oliver saw me looking at this post and said, "WHAT IS THAT??" He wants to come live at your house now. ;)
LOVE this! CARS, especially Mater, is Parker's absolute favorite!!
I love your version of Mater. I totally did not get the memo that Cars was really the them to the week. Great tin!
Great tin! Love all the things you did but especially your Mater sandwich. :) My kitchen always looks a sight after muffin tin meals too but I'm not brave enough to share my mess! lol
Post a Comment