Since I’ve been a little “under the weather,” (and a pretty ‘blah’ Mommy) I thought Q deserved something fun! So, I spent a little time getting together a MTM based on one of his very favorite things…CARS!! Setting the scene was SO fun…and Q was VERY impressed! I got lots of “Wow…that’s cool! Kank ku, Mommy!”…which of course made it all worth it! …I’d say it was a ‘Dad gum’ good lunch! …”KAA CHOWWW!” Clockwise from top left:
1. Mater sandwich: I can take NO credit for this and didn’t do this lady’s masterpiece much justice…but at least you can tell it’s Mater. I can’t wait to use more of her brilliant ideas! (Thanks, Jessica, for sharing this site!!!)
2. Chocolate Pudding fuel with Fillmore! (he makes the “organic fuel” in Radiator Springs)
3. Cars cup!
4. Mini Oreo tires with Luigi and Guido. (they own the tire shop in Radiator Springs)
5. Cars fruit snacks
6. Sally’s Cozy Cone (ice cream cone with orange icing)…filled with bananas and a cheese base (Sally is the owner of the “Cozy Cone” hotel in Radiator Springs)
7. Mac is hauling some pretzels for an extra treat! :)