Clockwise from top left:
1. A silly apple face…I got the idea from Parents magazine to use a melon baller to make “polka dot apples!” That’s how I did the eyes! :) And, he has marshmallow and pretzel hair, apple and M&M eyes, marshmallow nose and a peach gummy ring smile!
2. Apple yogurt in a hollowed out apple half!
3. An animal of sorts…made with the same “polka dot” technique as the face.
4. Dried apples
5. A peanut butter sandwich…with apple “bread”
6. An apple tree…made with PB, bread, pretzels, broccoli and skittles! Cute, huh? I got the idea from Her Cup Overfloweth. She gives a great tutorial on how to make your own! :)