Today is Apple Day at our house! But, before I did my big post about our September Fun Day, I thought I’d show your Q’s lunch! I had MORE fun, once again, making his meal! Check it out…
Clockwise from top left:
1. A silly apple face…I got the idea from Parents magazine to use a melon baller to make “polka dot apples!” That’s how I did the eyes! :) And, he has marshmallow and pretzel hair, apple and M&M eyes, marshmallow nose and a peach gummy ring smile!
2. Apple yogurt in a hollowed out apple half!
3. An animal of sorts…made with the same “polka dot” technique as the face.
4. Dried apples
5. A peanut butter sandwich…with apple “bread”
6. An apple tree…made with PB, bread, pretzels, broccoli and skittles! Cute, huh? I got the idea from Her Cup Overfloweth. She gives a great tutorial on how to make your own! :)
once again, PERFECT timing! we were planning an apple theme day next week. i love getting to use all your great ideas:)
You did an amazing job on ALL of this! I'm impressed. I am really enjoying your blog too. I like your title header A LOT!!
haha! I thought I remembered seeing that brilliant lil brocolli tree on http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com - you creative mamas amaze me! where do you guys come up with these ideas?? Make the rest of us look bad ;)
Post a Comment