The rules are as follows...
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were tagged...
1. The summer before my senior year in high school, I got veneers over my four top front teeth. Thankfully my teeth were always straight and I never had to have braces, but I had a gap in between my two front teeth and the teeth beside them were shorter. So, in a few hours, I got a perfect smile! That's the way to do it, if you ask me...and to continue on with teeth honesty, I haven't been to the dentist in at least SIX YEARS...embarrassing!!!!
2. On my 16th birthday, my parents surprised me with a beautiful red camaro! It was sitting in a dentist office parking lot with a "For Sale" sign on it. But, when we got out to check out the price, it said "NOT For Sale...Happy 16th Birthday, Brittney!" I was shocked...and loved the car so much that I drove it until I was 23...that's 7 years!!!!
3. On Wednesday, I came home, turned on the faucet, and NO WATER came out! Guess who didn't pay the bill? So embarrassing!!!! But, to my defense, when I got the late notice and checked our on-line bill pay, the amount due was the EXACT SAME as last month...so I assumed it had been paid...I didn't even check the date...OOPS! ... Thankfully, the man with the magic wand came and turned our water back on within 30 minutes...and it only cost $20.00!
4. I don't wash my face at night before bed. In middle school, I started to and broke out more...so I stopped!
6. I own a sweet little house in Abilene, Texas. It was willed to me by my Papaw and was the house that my mom grew up in! It would make the perfect little shabby chic cottage type house!
10. My pre-teen heartthrobs...Joey from NKOTB, Nolan Ryan (I had about 100 of his baseball cards neatly organized in a binder) and George Straight (I went to at least 6 of his concerts). I mean, who doesn't love middle aged men when you're 8? My walls were proudly covered in pics of these guys!
Mary G.: Because she's an amazing lady that means so much to Matt!